Australia, stand out and step up for veterans.
You can’t walk in someone’s shoes, but you can step up to show your support. Together, we can help veterans and their families on their journey to recovery. By selling a 'fundraising sock box' with just 12 pairs of socks, you will enable us to provide three clinical appointments to veterans or family members that are proven to make a real difference.
Sign up today for your Footsteps for Recovery fundraising sock box and you will receive 12 pairs of Mates4Mates fun and colourful socks to sell to friends, family, or work colleagues.
As Christmas approaches, encourage your community to buy these for stocking fillers, secret Santa gifts or family prezzies.
At just $20 a pair, and three socktasic designs to choose from, we know you’ll be sold out in no time.
Bank your fundraising money and return any unsold socks to Mates4Mates by 15 January 2021. You can find out more information about this on your dashboard.
What you get:
- Your fundraising sock box to help you carry and display your socks.
- 12 pairs of Mates4Mates socks.
- Fundraising guide, including FAQs to help you sell your socks.
- Access to your own online dashboard where you can bank cash from your sales* and download lots of resources like posters, social tiles, and a sales tracker.
- Images and promotional assets to use.
- Access to online payment for those friends who want to pay by card.
- Online fundraising page where additional tax-deductible donations can be made.
*all funds through the sale of socks are non-tax deductible.