Join team Mates4Mates for the Virtual Runner Remembrance Run
We are proud to be the charity of choice for the first-ever Virtual Runner Remembrance Run event.
We know that Remembrance Day on November 11, is a day that means so much to so many of us. Looking for a way to commemorate the day and thank our servicemen and women, why not get running or walking for a great cause?
The Remembrance Run is a virtual challenge that will see you run (or walk) 11km to raise funds for Mates4Mates throughout the month of November. This is also a great opportunity to keep your health, wellbeing, and fitness on track. For this event you can either:
- Run / Walk 11km in one go
- Run / Walk 11km over the whole month of November 2020 OR
- Run / Walk 1km a day for 11 days in a row
Do it by yourself, with your mates, or with the kids! For every event registration Virtual Runner will make a donation to Mates4Mates, but why stop there? You can set up a fundraising page and ask friends and family to get behind you too.
All funds raised will go towards supporting veterans and their families move forward from service-related injuries and get the support they need.
Join team Mates4Mates and show your support.
It's easy to get started:
1. Click the 'Register for Event' button to head to the Virtual Runner website and sign up.
2. Click the 'Start Fundraising' button to set up an online fundraising page. While setting up a fundraising page is optional, by doing this simple task you can help raise more for veterans and families.
Did you know that raising just $79 can provide a vital psychology appointment for a veteran in need.